- Falcao bagged his fourth goal in three days at the Louis-II. El Tigre is bang in form and now has a goal for every 77 minutes on the pitch in Ligue 1... The Columbian is the emblem of a flamboyant attack that's currently the deadliest in Europe with 36 goals in twelve league games. Ahead of the Nancy match (6-0), Leonardo Jardim's men were on a total of 30 goals, along with Barça who play on Sunday.
- The Red & Whites have now scored in their last 23 home matches in Ligue 1, the best run of any side currently. It's also the best run in the top flight since April 1999-August 2000 (also 23).
- Also worth noting is the fact that the Red & Whites have clocked up their highest ever total at this stage of the league championship (matchday 12). And the best total of any top division team at this stage since St Etienne back in 1969/70 (44 goals scored).
- Fabinho and co' have scored 15 goals from set pieces in Ligue 1 this season, that's seven more than any other side (six penalties, four from indirect free-kicks, three from corners and two from direct free-kicks).
- Two of the four fastest goals scored by substitutes in Ligue 1 this season have been bagged by AS Monaco players: Adama Traoré 1 minute and 20 seconds after coming on against Montpellier on 21 October 2016, and Kylian Mbappe-Lottin after 1 minute and 45 seconds this evening...
— AS MONACO 🇲🇨 (@AS_Monaco) 5 November 2016