- Guido Carrillo is joint top scorer of headed goals in Ligue 1 since the beginning of 2016 (nine goals, equal with Falcao).
- Ten of the Argentine's 15 goals in Ligue 1 have been headers, including the last five.
- He has scored four of AS Monaco's laft six goals against Troyes in Ligue 1. They are his preferred top flight opponents (four goals).
- Guido is the second player to score a double after coming off the bench in a Ligue 1 match this season, after Clinton N’Jie (OM).
- He has scored a double in two of his last three matches at the Louis-II in Ligue 1 (against Guingamp and Troyes).
— AS Monaco 🇲🇨 (@AS_Monaco) 10 December 2017