Come cheer on your Rouge et Blanc against PSV Eindhoven!
Did you miss us? That’s good, since we will soon be back at the Stade Louis-II! After a busy preseason, punctuated by seven friendly matches, Philippe Clement’s players are on the attack for the start of the 2022-2023 season. Starting with this big match in the third preliminary round of the Champions League against PSV Eindhoven, an old acquaintance, which is scheduled for Tuesday, August 2 at 8:00 p.m. in Fontvieille.
See you soon, @PSV 👋#UCL l #RiseRiskRepeat | #UCLdraw pic.twitter.com/TcljXB7Ne6
— AS Monaco EN (@AS_Monaco_EN) July 18, 2022
Tickets for €1 for U-12s
So to hope to hear the Champions League anthem sound again in the heart of the Principality, come and encourage our Rouge et Blanc in the challenge that presents itself to the team. Go to our online ticket office, which is now open, to take advantage of our great offers. If you already have your season ticket for the Ligue 1 season, a place for this European match will be given to you and will be directly credited to your card, you can pick it up at the ticket offices of the stadium as soon as it is available.
For families, the “madness of the month of August” has struck and tickets for children under 12 are only €1, throughout the stadium! For everyone else, prices start at just €10 in the certain sections (these seats can be collected at the Stadium ticket offices only). Don’t wait any longer and go book your spot!
ATTENTION ⚠️Due to construction at the stadium, come as early as possible on matchday. Here is all of the necessary information you need to have:
Book your place in a ride share with Munego
And don’t forget about the new rideshare service MuneGo was launched to facilitate your access to the Principality, in the company of other Club fans! If you want to join a vehicle, don’t hesitate to use their app!
Public on-sale information:
- Secondes F, Secondes A and Premières latérales F:
– Name-specific online sale
– A place for visiting supporters, with signs supporting the visiting club authorized
- Secondes B, Premières latérale E and Premières Centrales:
– Name-specific online sale
– AS Monaco supporters’ end — signs supporting the visitors prohibited
- Secondes E/Pesages:
– No online sales
– Reserved only for Monegasque supporters, including a requirted signature of the supporter’s charter; signs supporting the visiting club prohibited
- 6 tickets maximum per order.
- Tickets will be tied to names, please present ID at the stadium entrance.
- No tickets will be sent by post or email (tickets available in “My Tickets” in your AS Monaco. ticketing profile).
- Ticket offices at the Stade Louis-II are open on match days, from 10 a.m. until half-time.
- Visiting fans = 1000 tickets on sale via PSV Eindhoven (no online sales)